DHL Parcel integration
DHL Parcel has a direct integration with Picqer, with which you can create shipping labels from Picqer with your DHL Parcel account.
To link Picqer with DHL Parcel you need an API key. You can request this via My DHL Parcel. Don't have a DHL account yet? Then create an online free business account and start linking immediately and send.
Log in on My DHL Parcel
Click on your username at the top right and then on Settings. Open the API key tab.
Click New API Key to create a new key and give Picqer access to your account. Enter as description "Picqer" and choose Generate API key.
You will now see a UserId and Key, which you will need immediately in Picqer.
Connect shipping carrier
In Picqer, go to Settings > Shipping carriers > Add new shipping carrier.
Choose DHL Parcel from the list and click on 'Connect'.
Enter the UserId and Key you created during the preparation.
Click on 'Save'
You have now linked Picqer with DHL Parcel. Now you can create profiles for DHL Parcel that you want to use in Picqer.
Adding shipping profiles
Click on the link with DHL Parcel you just created. You will come here automatically if you have just added DHL Parcel as a parcel service.
Click '+ Create shipping profile' at the top right
Fill in all fields here based on your preferences:
- Choose at Shipment type for Consumer or Business depending on your shipments.
- Choose at Delivery method for Door delivery or Mailbox.
- Choose your prefered extra services.
- Choose at Size and weight the right option for the shipments you will make with this profile.
Click on 'Save'
Now that you have created a shipping profile, you can use DHL Parcel to send packages.
If you want to use multiple DHL Parcel shipping services, you can add multiple shipping profiles by repeating these steps.
What is supported?
With the link between Picqer and DHL Parcel you can:
- Send parcels and letterbox packages to companies and home addresses within Europe
- Pickup locations in the Netherlands
- Extra services:
- Reference on the label
- Evening delivery
- Insurance package
- Do not deliver to the neighbors
- Signature upon receipt
- 18+ age check on delivery
- Pallet shipments to companies within Europe
For questions about the link between Picqer and DHL, please contact DHL at firstname.lastname@example.org.