Tips for your warehouse, Picqer product updates and a look behind the scenes.
In the past weeks we have added a lot of improvements to Picqer, so time for an update.
By now almost everyone uses Rules. Some only use 1 or 2, others use dozens of rules to automate as many exeptions as possible.
- Rules for picklists can now also be used for return-picklists. You can also add a condition for when a rule is only triggerd for picklists from orders or only from returns.
- Snoozing through rules can now be done for every desired period, as you now can enter the amount of days untill a picklists has to be snoozed.
- And as of today: add extra tags to orders with Rules. A powerful combination with filters.
You can now search through shipments by tracking code. Easy for when your carrier has a problem with one specific package.
For MyParcel we added support for "Age check 18+" and we now support pickup points with WooCommerce.
For PostNL we support multi-colli, so you can send multiple packages in one shipment. We also added the Cargo products "Pallet" and "Parcel Plus".
For SendCloud we support pickup points with Magento 2 through the official Magento 2 plugin of SendCloud.
- In the smart purchasing advice for new products we now look at the day they were in stock for the first time, beside the date of the first order, to create an improved starting advice.
- You can deactivate suppliers when you don't use them anymore, so you can clean up when necessary.
- When you print product labels from a purchasing order you can choose on which printer you want to print these.
- At the creation and editing of an order you can now switch between a customer and a guest order. Also easy when duplicating an order.
- You can now transfer expected orders to a concept order or cancel completely, when you don't want to wait on a status change in the webshop.
- There is a new interface to delete products from picklists. So you can remove multiple products from a picklist at once.
- Picklist batches also takes picklists of returns into account, so you can use them the same as the picklists of orders.
- Through the API you can now add suppliers and edit them through the API. (documentation)
- For all webhooks we report the time of the event in "event_triggered_at", handy if you sometimes receive or process webhooks a bit later. (documentation)
- Webhooks are added for purchase orders and for movements. (doucmentation)
For fulfilment we have added the following changes in the fulfilment-portal:
- Fulfilment clients can see combined products and see the parts of combined products.
- Returns are now included in the fulfilment-portal, including the history of statuses.
Hi there! My name is Sabina Vissers and I’m new in the Sales department of Picqer. Together with my colleague Bram, I aspire to help webshops take back control over their warehouse and improve their inventory management, which will in turn allow them to give their customers the best service possible.
Prior to this I have worked as an independent entrepreneur in the music business for 10 years. Among others as a booking agent, as a publicist for jazz venues, festivals, record labels, international recording- and touring artists and as a coach for students in music conservatories.
Even though working at Picqer seems worlds apart from my previous occupation, for me, the common ground is based on the sense of fulfilment I get from helping people to be more efficient and get better results. Whether these people are students, who I help to reach a wider audience and achieve more with their acquisition efforts or whether they are webshop owners, who I help to work more efficiently and accomplish more with less effort. For me the satisfaction is the same: I’m happy when you’re happy! Picqer allows me to do this within an amazing quality focussed team. So in short: what else could I possibly wish for?
Well... I hope we will speak with each other soon!
It is now possible to adapt your list overviews in Picqer to your own preferences with the introduction of filters. This way, Picqer can make your warehouse clearer by showing you a set of predetermined items of your choosing.
You can use filters by clicking on the Filters button. Here you can make different selections to create an overview of for example all backorders that meet your filter specifications.
It's of course also possible to use multiple filters at the same time. This way you can for example see from a certain user which picklists with a certain tag he has been assigned to.
You find the filter option on the pages Orders, Picklists, Backorders, Purchasing, Returns and Products.
It’s already three years ago that Picqer moved into its current office in Arnhem. Then with only the two co-founders, now with a team of seven. After two internal movings we decided that it really has become too small for our team.
A good moment to search for a new office space that aligns with our vision and identity. And we have found it. So time to pack and move!
My name is Désirée Kuster and last week I started, full with excitement, as the new Junior Marketeer at Picqer. Last summer I received my bachelor of International Communications from Arnhem Business School. Here I learnt a lot of theoretical knowledge on the subjects of marketing, communication and PR.
During my studies I already came in contact with Picqer as a potential client for my graduation project, which unfortunately didn't get approved by my studies: the company did not have enough employees. Which was a pity as I was already so impressed by Picqer: the team, the vision and the way of working. So when I received a mail from Casper with the question if I was interested in a position as Junior Marketeer after my graduation, it was not a hard decision at all.
As Junior Marketeer I will work on the marketing strategy of Picqer. We have a lot of fun things in the forseeable future, so keep an eye out for our social media and webpage! ;)
In my free time I love to cook, write, learn languages, swim and travel.
I am looking forward to all the informative and good moments that will come!