Tips for your warehouse, Picqer product updates and a look behind the scenes.
With this outstanding lovely weather we would like to update you with an overview of the updates that we have implemented.
Rules for ordering
The Rules that we’ve introduced in 2016 for picklists are a great success. We are now extending this functionality to placing orders.
With Rules you can, for example, choose a different template or switch off AutoSplit based on the conditions you specify.
Sometimes you still have to deliver a canceled order. Therefore we now made it possible to ‘un-cancel’ orders. Your order will reverse into a concept for you to complete later on.
To apply this feature go to an order -> click on More -> Undo cancellation.
Un-cancel webshop orders
Also, in webshops it may occur that an order which has been canceled, still needs to be delivered. For example for plugins from Pay.nl or MultiSafepay whom give clients the opportunity to pay after the first payment failed.
Picqer recognizes such orders in Magento 1, Magento 2 and WooCommerce and will reverse the cancellation in Picqer. This way you can safely use this option via your payment provider.
We have added 2 new reports. The first one is the 'Today' report in which you will see how many picklists and purchases you’ve processed and the remaining ones for you to complete. It is also possible to see how many picklists and purchases each user has processed. This gives you an overview of how it’s going any time during the day.
The second repport is Products received via purchase orders which gives you insight in which products you have received through purchasing over a certain period.
Location management is now expanded with location history. This gives you insight into each product and in which location it has been. It is also possible to see which products have been in a specific location in the past.
Locations can now be removed including all underlying locations. For example if you remove an entire rack or shelf.
- If you use Pakketpartner in combination with Bol.com, we pass on who the carrier is to Bol.com. Bol.com customers will automatically receive a track & trace link in there inbox.
- For B2C Europe we support 3 new products: Parcel Plus, Parcel Lite Large and Parcel Premium.
- Additionally we are working with PostNL on the transition to the new API Manager. You do not have to do anything yourself here. We ensure that you automatically switch to the new API Manager.
- When creating a picklist batch you can ignore singles.
- You can manually change the language of an order.
- We have made the picklist details page twice as fast.
- If you are looking for a product with a purchase order, you can now easily switch to products from all suppliers.
- Do your products in Lightspeed still not have a SKU? Than you can now specify a fallback such as the EAN code or the article number.
Do you have questions about any of these updates? [Let us know.](/en/ contact) We are happy to help you get the most out of these new possibilities.
Until now you could specify where a product is located in Picqer. But it is also nice to know what product should be be at a certain location and which locations are available to use.
That is why we are launching Locations.
Picqer Mobile version 1.10 is now available in the App Store. In this update we made a lot of small improvements.
This is what's new
These are the biggest improvements in version 1.10:
- Added search to purchase orders
- New Help & Suggestions screen directly from dashboard, so you can ask us questions easily
- Urgent picklists now shows the 'urgent' label in the overview
- Some design tweaks, like a new search bar, new progress bar and a simpler interface for the smallest warehouses
- In overview screens of products, picklists and purchases you now can see more than 100 items. As soon as you arrive at the bottom of your screen we will load the next 100 items
- If you do not have the rights to access purchase orders, we hide the menu item
- Fixed a few bugs with the barcode scanner
At Picqer we find it super important to offer you the best possible support. Whatever your question is, we are happy to help you as quickly as possible.
With a small team we can only offer this support during office hours. But also outside office hours we are at work for you. We keep an eye on the performance of Picqer and we receive direct notifications when something is not going as it should be so that we can immediately intervene. This way we ensure that Picqer is always fast and accessible so you can do your work.
Sometimes something specific is going on with your webshop that we cannot recognize automatically. In such cases you sometimes need our help, even outside office hours.
That is why you now can indicate in Picqer at 'Help & Suggestions' that your question is urgent. We will immediately receive a notification and we will help you as soon as possible.
You can only see this option outside of office hours, because during 9 to 5 you will always receive a quick answer from us.
Hopefully you will never need this option, but if you do you now know how you can reach us.
We are constantly working to improve Picqer and launch several new versions per week. For example, since January 1, we have implemented more than 150 improvements in Picqer. Time to give you an update about what we've added to Picqer in the last few weeks:
Nightly inventory check
Picqer provides real-time stock updates to all your linked webshops. But sometimes the stock in your webshop changes while that is not actually the intention, for example through a plugin or a manual change. The stock for that product will no longer be the same as the stock in Picqer until the stock in Picqer changes.
From now on we check every night the stock of all your products in your webshops and change the stock if it is incorrect. This way mistakes are corrected within a day.
The overnight inventory check is done automatically for all available webshop integrations.
New integrations page
Due to many integrations in Picqer, it is time for a new way to add integrations. We have made a new integrations page that gives you an overview of all integrations. You now can install them within a few clicks.
Backorders after rollback picklist
If you rollback a picklist, the backorders will automatically get the highest priority. This way the availability of the backorders corresponds to the stock that was available for the picklist.
Snooze at the chosen delivery date
With Rules you can snooze 1, 2 or 3 days before the preferred delivery day that the customer has chosen in the webshop. This allows you to set the picklists to come out only when you have to pack them so that the customer receives the package by the right date.
Export purchase orders
You can now export purchase orders to Excel. So you can make reports in Excel about your purchases and your suppliers.
Some smaller updates that are worth mentioning:
- At the customers page you can now also see the return picklists
- The button 'Next open picklist' has become more intelligent and takes into account picklists that have been assigned to you
- Reports related to sales have become a lot faster and discounts are included in the calculations
- Connecting a Shopify webshop is now a lot easier
- With PostNL it is now possible to create shipments with Sunday delivery (only possible in accordance with your account manager)
- The Bol.com integration has been updated to version 2.1
Do you have questions about one of these updates? Let us know. We are happy to help you get the most out of these new updates.