Tips for your warehouse, Picqer product updates and a look behind the scenes.
Hi there! My name is Sabina Vissers and I’m new in the Sales department of Picqer. Together with my colleague Bram, I aspire to help webshops take back control over their warehouse and improve their inventory management, which will in turn allow them to give their customers the best service possible.
Prior to this I have worked as an independent entrepreneur in the music business for 10 years. Among others as a booking agent, as a publicist for jazz venues, festivals, record labels, international recording- and touring artists and as a coach for students in music conservatories.
Even though working at Picqer seems worlds apart from my previous occupation, for me, the common ground is based on the sense of fulfilment I get from helping people to be more efficient and get better results. Whether these people are students, who I help to reach a wider audience and achieve more with their acquisition efforts or whether they are webshop owners, who I help to work more efficiently and accomplish more with less effort. For me the satisfaction is the same: I’m happy when you’re happy! Picqer allows me to do this within an amazing quality focussed team. So in short: what else could I possibly wish for?
Well... I hope we will speak with each other soon!
It is now possible to adapt your list overviews in Picqer to your own preferences with the introduction of filters. This way, Picqer can make your warehouse clearer by showing you a set of predetermined items of your choosing.
You can use filters by clicking on the Filters button. Here you can make different selections to create an overview of for example all backorders that meet your filter specifications.
It's of course also possible to use multiple filters at the same time. This way you can for example see from a certain user which picklists with a certain tag he has been assigned to.
You find the filter option on the pages Orders, Picklists, Backorders, Purchasing, Returns and Products.
With this outstanding lovely weather we would like to update you with an overview of the updates that we have implemented.
Rules for ordering
The Rules that we’ve introduced in 2016 for picklists are a great success. We are now extending this functionality to placing orders.
With Rules you can, for example, choose a different template or switch off AutoSplit based on the conditions you specify.
Sometimes you still have to deliver a canceled order. Therefore we now made it possible to ‘un-cancel’ orders. Your order will reverse into a concept for you to complete later on.
To apply this feature go to an order -> click on More -> Undo cancellation.
Un-cancel webshop orders
Also, in webshops it may occur that an order which has been canceled, still needs to be delivered. For example for plugins from Pay.nl or MultiSafepay whom give clients the opportunity to pay after the first payment failed.
Picqer recognizes such orders in Magento 1, Magento 2 and WooCommerce and will reverse the cancellation in Picqer. This way you can safely use this option via your payment provider.
We have added 2 new reports. The first one is the 'Today' report in which you will see how many picklists and purchases you’ve processed and the remaining ones for you to complete. It is also possible to see how many picklists and purchases each user has processed. This gives you an overview of how it’s going any time during the day.
The second repport is Products received via purchase orders which gives you insight in which products you have received through purchasing over a certain period.
Location management is now expanded with location history. This gives you insight into each product and in which location it has been. It is also possible to see which products have been in a specific location in the past.
Locations can now be removed including all underlying locations. For example if you remove an entire rack or shelf.
- If you use Pakketpartner in combination with Bol.com, we pass on who the carrier is to Bol.com. Bol.com customers will automatically receive a track & trace link in there inbox.
- For B2C Europe we support 3 new products: Parcel Plus, Parcel Lite Large and Parcel Premium.
- Additionally we are working with PostNL on the transition to the new API Manager. You do not have to do anything yourself here. We ensure that you automatically switch to the new API Manager.
- When creating a picklist batch you can ignore singles.
- You can manually change the language of an order.
- We have made the picklist details page twice as fast.
- If you are looking for a product with a purchase order, you can now easily switch to products from all suppliers.
- Do your products in Lightspeed still not have a SKU? Than you can now specify a fallback such as the EAN code or the article number.
Do you have questions about any of these updates? [Let us know.](/en/ contact) We are happy to help you get the most out of these new possibilities.
Until now you could specify where a product is located in Picqer. But it is also nice to know what product should be be at a certain location and which locations are available to use.
That is why we are launching Locations.
Picqer Mobile version 1.10 is now available in the App Store. In this update we made a lot of small improvements.
This is what's new
These are the biggest improvements in version 1.10:
- Added search to purchase orders
- New Help & Suggestions screen directly from dashboard, so you can ask us questions easily
- Urgent picklists now shows the 'urgent' label in the overview
- Some design tweaks, like a new search bar, new progress bar and a simpler interface for the smallest warehouses
- In overview screens of products, picklists and purchases you now can see more than 100 items. As soon as you arrive at the bottom of your screen we will load the next 100 items
- If you do not have the rights to access purchase orders, we hide the menu item
- Fixed a few bugs with the barcode scanner