Tips for your warehouse, Picqer product updates and a look behind the scenes.
With this outstanding lovely weather we would like to update you with an overview of the updates that we have implemented.
Rules for ordering
The Rules that we’ve introduced in 2016 for picklists are a great success. We are now extending this functionality to placing orders.
With Rules you can, for example, choose a different template or switch off AutoSplit based on the conditions you specify.
Sometimes you still have to deliver a canceled order. Therefore we now made it possible to ‘un-cancel’ orders. Your order will reverse into a concept for you to complete later on.
To apply this feature go to an order -> click on More -> Undo cancellation.
Un-cancel webshop orders
Also, in webshops it may occur that an order which has been canceled, still needs to be delivered. For example for plugins from Pay.nl or MultiSafepay whom give clients the opportunity to pay after the first payment failed.
Picqer recognizes such orders in Magento 1, Magento 2 and WooCommerce and will reverse the cancellation in Picqer. This way you can safely use this option via your payment provider.
We have added 2 new reports. The first one is the 'Today' report in which you will see how many picklists and purchases you’ve processed and the remaining ones for you to complete. It is also possible to see how many picklists and purchases each user has processed. This gives you an overview of how it’s going any time during the day.
The second repport is Products received via purchase orders which gives you insight in which products you have received through purchasing over a certain period.
Location management is now expanded with location history. This gives you insight into each product and in which location it has been. It is also possible to see which products have been in a specific location in the past.
Locations can now be removed including all underlying locations. For example if you remove an entire rack or shelf.
- If you use Pakketpartner in combination with Bol.com, we pass on who the carrier is to Bol.com. Bol.com customers will automatically receive a track & trace link in there inbox.
- For B2C Europe we support 3 new products: Parcel Plus, Parcel Lite Large and Parcel Premium.
- Additionally we are working with PostNL on the transition to the new API Manager. You do not have to do anything yourself here. We ensure that you automatically switch to the new API Manager.
- When creating a picklist batch you can ignore singles.
- You can manually change the language of an order.
- We have made the picklist details page twice as fast.
- If you are looking for a product with a purchase order, you can now easily switch to products from all suppliers.
- Do your products in Lightspeed still not have a SKU? Than you can now specify a fallback such as the EAN code or the article number.
Do you have questions about any of these updates? [Let us know.](/en/ contact) We are happy to help you get the most out of these new possibilities.