Tips for your warehouse, Picqer product updates and a look behind the scenes.
New on Picqer
In the past weeks we have added a lot of improvements to Picqer, so time for an update.
By now almost everyone uses Rules. Some only use 1 or 2, others use dozens of rules to automate as many exeptions as possible.
- Rules for picklists can now also be used for return-picklists. You can also add a condition for when a rule is only triggerd for picklists from orders or only from returns.
- Snoozing through rules can now be done for every desired period, as you now can enter the amount of days untill a picklists has to be snoozed.
- And as of today: add extra tags to orders with Rules. A powerful combination with filters.
You can now search through shipments by tracking code. Easy for when your carrier has a problem with one specific package.
For MyParcel we added support for "Age check 18+" and we now support pickup points with WooCommerce.
For PostNL we support multi-colli, so you can send multiple packages in one shipment. We also added the Cargo products "Pallet" and "Parcel Plus".
For SendCloud we support pickup points with Magento 2 through the official Magento 2 plugin of SendCloud.
- In the smart purchasing advice for new products we now look at the day they were in stock for the first time, beside the date of the first order, to create an improved starting advice.
- You can deactivate suppliers when you don't use them anymore, so you can clean up when necessary.
- When you print product labels from a purchasing order you can choose on which printer you want to print these.
- At the creation and editing of an order you can now switch between a customer and a guest order. Also easy when duplicating an order.
- You can now transfer expected orders to a concept order or cancel completely, when you don't want to wait on a status change in the webshop.
- There is a new interface to delete products from picklists. So you can remove multiple products from a picklist at once.
- Picklist batches also takes picklists of returns into account, so you can use them the same as the picklists of orders.
- Through the API you can now add suppliers and edit them through the API. (documentation)
- For all webhooks we report the time of the event in "event_triggered_at", handy if you sometimes receive or process webhooks a bit later. (documentation)
- Webhooks are added for purchase orders and for movements. (doucmentation)
For fulfilment we have added the following changes in the fulfilment-portal:
- Fulfilment clients can see combined products and see the parts of combined products.
- Returns are now included in the fulfilment-portal, including the history of statuses.